Megaron, the Athens Concert Hall is situated on Vasilissis Sofias Avenue, next to the American Embassy. The “Alexandra Trianti” and “Nikos Skalkottas” Halls form part of the Megaron extension, the International Conference Centre, which has been opening to the public in stages since 2003. The Christos Lambrakis' Hall is in the original building.
Alight at the Alexandra stop (Served by Routes 550, Α5 and Χ14)www.oasa.gr
By Trolley Bus
Alight at the Alexandra stop (Served by Routes 3, 8, 10 and 13)
Parking is available in the Megaron Car Park. and in the surrounding side-streets.
All areas of the building are fully accessible.
Concessions are available for wheelchair users, and people with severe mobility difficulties, or with visual or hearing impairment.
Please note that the following are not permitted:
- Entry into the auditoria after the start of a performance, except during an interval.
- The attendance of children under the age of six.
- Smoking, and the consumption of food and drink inside the auditoria.
- The use of mobile phones during performances.
- Photography, with or without flash, and sound or video recording during a performance.
- The tipping of staff.