In order to be informed about the ticket prices you can visit the Programme
section of our website and check out the events.
The prices and the advance booking date for each event are written on the column on the left.
How to Book
You may book your tickets for Festival events in three ways:
Advance booking begins three weeks prior to each event.
- Online, using your credit or debit card
- By telephone, using your credit or debit card
- In person, at Festival Box Offices or from the PAPASOTIRIOU Bookstores and the PUBLIC Stores by purchasing a voucher.
Credit card bookings entail ticket purchases and not ticket reservations.
Tickets can be purchased on-line until 2 pm on the day of the performance.
Buying your tickets online allows you to select your seats, according to price and availability.
You may also buy season tickets, where available.
Tickets can be collected from:
- Festival Box Offices (Monday - Friday: 9:00-17:00, Saturday: 09:00-15:00)
- directly from event venues (sales start 2 hours before the event. During the first hour tickets for all the events are sold, while the second hour you can only buy tickets for the performance of the day).
- A courier service is also available (at a charge of €3,5 per call out - The service is available only for Greece).
To book tickets online click here
Tickets can be purchased over the telephone using a credit card.
Call Centre Sales Personnel
: Tickets can be purchased from call centre sales personnel until 2 pm on the day of the performance.
Telephone Booking Centre: +30 210 - 32 72 000
Opening Hours: Through a telephone operator: 09.00-21.00 daily (including Sunday)
Tickets can be collected from Festival Box Offices, or directly from event venues. A courier service is also available (at a charge of 3,5 € per call out - The service is available only for Greece).
"In-Person" Bookings: Box Offices
Addresses and Opening Hours:
39 Panepistimiou Street, inside the Pesmazoglou Arcade
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00-17:00, Saturday 09:00-15:00
Odeon of Herodes Atticus
Dionysiou Aeropagitou Street (pedestrianised), Makriyianni
Opening Hours: 09:00-14:00 and 18:00-21:00 Daily
Ancient Epidaurus Theatre
Argolis Prefecture, Peloponnesus
Opening Hours): Monday – Thursday 09:00-14:00 and 17:00-20:00, Friday – Saturday 09:30-21:30
Tickets may be purchased at all Festival venues, with ticket booths opening two hours before the start of performances.
Athens: Stournari 35 & George
Athens: Panepistimiou 37 & Korai
Glyfada: A. Papandreou13
Peristeri: Ethnikis Antistaseos 55
Marousi: The Mall
Kifisia: Kolokotroni 10
Syntagma: Karageorgi Servias str. 1
Marousi (The Mall Athens): A. Papandreou str. 35
Glyfada: S. Karagiorga 4 & Lazaraki
Piraeus: G. Lambraki 152-154
Ag. Dimitrios (Athens Metro Mall): Vouliagmenis Avenue 276